All applicants must be domicile in the UK for the duration of the course and have the right to work in the UK to be eligible for the programme. Applications must also be 16 years of age by May of the year of applying, there is no upper age limit.
In order to apply, you must have obtained or working towards the following grades or equivalent, depending on whether you have studied in England, Wales, Northern Ireland or Scotland.
Four National 5 Grades A-C or equivalent
- Physics, Chemistry or Engineering Science
- One other
We will also consider your application if you do not have Physics, Chemistry or Engineering Science but do have:
- Mathematics Higher at Grade C or above
- English at National 5 Grade C or above
- Two other subjects at National 5 Grade C or above
England, Wales and Northern Ireland
Four GCSE (or equivalent) Grade 6 or above:
- English Language
- Double Science or one from Physics, Chemistry or an appropriate Technological subject
- One other subject
We will also consider your application if you do not have Double Science, Physics, Chemistry or Technological Subject requirements but do have the following:
- Mathematics at GCSE Grade 7 or above
- English Language at GCSE Grade 6 or above
- Two other GCSE subjects at Grade 6 or above
International qualifications are accepted; however applicants must submit evidence that their qualifications are equivalent to programme entry requirements.